NOTE: We offer Sagada Tour.
Care enough to know the benefits of choosing us? Read our aricle Why choose LoveKoAnwangin for your Anawangin Package?
We are now offering 3 Days and 2 Nights for a minimum of 4 pax in our Anawangin Tour Package
Our rate for 3 Days and 2 Nights Beach Camp Getaway at Anawangin Cove, Zambales is P1,675.00 per head. Rates and inclusions my vary depending on the PROMOCODE you have from our various advertisements provided that it is still active. Go to our Sulit Shop to get one!
This package will start from Pundakit to Anawangin which includes:
- 3 days and 2 nights stay
- Round trip boat ride from Pundakit to Anawangin
- Entrance Fees
- Overnight Fees
- Use of kitchen utensils (kaldero, kawali, knife etc but stove is not included)
- Use of camp site facilities (comfort room, shower, etc)
- Tent rental
- 5 Gallons of Mineral drinking water (10 for 10 pax
- Free 01 hummock/duyan rental
- Watcher (for your safety)
- Capones Island hopping
- Life Vest for every water travel
- Free two children to bring with below 11 y.o.
- Entitled to pay only P200.00 per head for 1 day extension
- Entitled to pay only P100.00 per head for Camara Island hopping ( P50.00/head if 8pax or more )
- Entitled to pay additional P200.00/group for rent of cooler with ice
- Entitled to pay additional P120.00 for every bond of wood for bonfire
- The above two is free if booking has been made 1-2 weeks before target date
You need to bring clothing, blankets/pillows, personal hygene, food, kalan (small burner or stove), flash lights, matches or lighter, extra batteries for your gadgets and flashlight/s, and medicines if necessary.
We also offer 2D 1N Anawangin Tour Package with Van Service!
Anawangin cove is in the town of San Antonio in Zambales. It is best known for its spectacular yet, seemingly unique land features which usually catch every adventurer’s urge for fun, campers and beach lovers alike. It is a crescent shaped cove famous for the lush pine forest surrounding its white-sand beach and crystal clear waters. A beautiful place with rugged mountains adds to the mystic landscape of Anawangin Cove giving it a picturesque and poster-perfect view especially when the sunset is giving-off an orange glow that reflects to the mountain curves. With formed rocks complimenting the clear seas and scenic landscapes, Anawangin Cove provides a picturesque view of the island that will surely take every tripper’s breath away.
You will be able to keep bunch of joyful memories with our Anawangin tour package .
Hurry up and book now while the price is still low and avail 25% off!
- Max slots per day for this promo is 200 pax
- Please give the PROMOCODE if you have one otherwise current promo will be quoted.
- Booking is required. Click Contact Us!
- At least 01 week reservation otherwise charges may apply
- Operating hours: Monday – Saturday from 10:00am – 6:00pm (cell phone)
- We don’t transact on Sundays’ but you can reserve a slot falling on that day ahead of time
- We may not be there on Saturday to answer landline calls
- This promo is for a minimum of 4 adults traveling together
- Cottage is 1st come 1st serve basis
- Trip schedules are based on weather conditions
- Strictly no cancellation or amendment upon confirmation of booking
- Strictly no refund from the above case
- Foreign tourists have special arrangements
- Limited promotional offer only.
- Not valid with other offers.
- Please contact Clifford for child policy