Updated 04 Feb 2017
Nagasasa Tour Package 2014 For Four Pax!
From P1,775.00 per head we’re now down to P1,099.00/px for a minimum of 04pax ( promo will end 30 Mar 2017).
Another Sulit Walang Sabit!
NOTE that Nagsasa have recently updated their policy/system compared to Anawangin
This package will start from San Antonio – Pundakit – Nagsasa with PROMOCODE: NAG4PX30MAR15 INCLUDES:
FYI: This is a direct accommodation but can be converted into 6-12 month expiry vouchers!
1. Round trip trike from San Antonio to PUndakit
2. Round trip boat ride from Pundakit to Nagsasa with life jacket
3. 02 days and 1 night stay
4. Registration Fees
5. Overnight Fees
7. Grill (bring foil for better results)
8. 05 Plastics of coal
9. Tent rental (choose size/pcs at your convenience)
10. 05 Gallons of Mineral drinking water(10 gallons if ten pax)
11. Use of camp site facilities (comfort rooms, shower and water pump)
12. Use of kitchen utensils (kaldero, kawali, knife and sandok but stove is not included, as well as plates, fork and the like)
13. Anawangin Island hopping
14. Free cooler rental with ice
15. Free one bond of wood for bonfire
16. Free 1 children to bring with below 11 y.o.
17. Part of our package is creating a Video slideshow which you may download. View some of the ones we made in our site.
EXCLUSION & NOTES:
-Hummock/duyan rental is Php75.00/pc
-P100/head for a 1 hour tour guide to Nagsasa Falls (visit our site and review FAQ section)
-This doen’st include Flight tickets, land transfer from Manila or meals. We can get a Cook service (rough estimate is P500-P800/group) but it’s between you and the cook.
-Click “TOP Reasons Why It s BEST TO COOK FOR YOUR OWN At Anawangin Cove!“
Thank you for choosing us!
- Booking is required. Click Contact Us!
- Operating hours: Monday – Saturday from 10:00am – 6:00pm (cell phone)
- At least 01 week reservation otherwise charges may apply. 2-3 Weeks during peak season.
- We don’t transact on Sundays’ but you can reserve a slot falling on that day ahead of time