Updated 06 Dec 2014.
Introducing our very own “1k Rate” which literally means P1,000.00 per head (minimum of 4 persons) for a 2 Day and 1 Night Beach Camp Getaway at Anawangin Cove, Zambales which will end by 30 Jan 2014! Rates and inclusions my vary depending on the PROMOCODE you have from our various advertisements provided that it is still active. Go in our Sulit Shop now OLX to get one by clicking the next phrase, anawangin package!
This package will start from Pundakit to Anawangin with promocode NGIN4PXJAN15 which INCLUDES:
FYI: This is a direct accommodation but can be converted into 6-12 month expiry vouchers!
- 2 days and 1 night stay at anawangin cove
- Round trip boat ride fromPundakit to Anawangin
- Entrance Fees
- Overnight Fees
- Life Vest for each guests
- Grills (bring foil)
- 5 Gallons of Mineral drinking water
- Tent rental ( you can choose either two tents for 2px each or one tent for 4px)
- Use of kitchen ututensils (kaldero, kawali, knife and sandok but stove, plates, fork etc are not included)
- Use of camp site facilities (comfort room, shower and water source)
- Table/cottage (cottage is 1st come 1st serve and normally for huge groups – charge may apply)
- Capones Island hopping
- Free one child to bring with below 11 y.o.
CONTACT US NOW and receive a quote (comprehensive inclusions and exclusions), suggested itinerary and other pertinent data.
THINGS TO BRING:
You need to bring clothing, blankets/pillows, personal hygiene, food and foil, kalan (small burner or stove if not part of the package) or coal, flash lights, matches or lighter, extra batteries for your gadgets and flashlight/s, medicines if necessary, and black plastic bags for garbage.
We also offer Anawangin Tour Package With Van Service!
Make beach camp more fun in the Philippines with this SULIT AT WALANG SABIT!
Let the beauty of Anawangin Cove dazzle you with its serene beauty with this overnight trip. This untouched getaway is not accessible by road, so you’ll be whisked off to this nature adventure via a 30-minute boat transfers. Camp out with the whole gang, as the package covers all fees and gear rentals which include tents, utensils and a free 5 gallons of mineral water for drinking. Relax and enjoy with this anawangin tour package!
Anawangin cove is in the town of San Antonio in Zambales. It is best known for its spectacular yet, seemingly unique land features which usually catch every adventurer’s urge for fun, campers and beach lovers alike. It is a crescent shaped cove famous for the lush pine forest surrounding its white-sand beach and crystal clear waters. A beautiful place with rugged mountains adds to the mystic landscape of Anawangin Cove giving it a picturesque and poster-perfect view especially when the sunset is giving-off an orange glow that reflects to the mountain curves. What a wonderful camp site!
With formed rocks complimenting the clear seas and scenic landscapes, Anawangin Cove provides a picturesque view of the island that will surely take every tripper’s breath away. Imagine the light of a golden sun upon a clear blue sky shining on glistening white sands, crystal waters, verdant hills covered with pine trees.
We’re sure that with this Anawangin tour package we have. You will be able to keep bunch of joyful memories! Hurry up and book now while the price is still low!
- Max slots per day for this is 200 pax
- Please give PROMOCODE if you have one
- Booking is required, call +639179804321, +639192141125 or 02-6240273 and ask for Clifford, Khing or Verna.
- Operating hours: Monday – Saturday from 9:00am – 6:00pm (cell phone)
- We don’t transact on Sundays’. Pls resevere ahead of time for slots falling on that day
- We may not be there on Saturday to answer landline calls
- Minimum of 4 persons traveling together
- Cottage is 1st come 1st serve basis and charge may apply
- Trip schedules are based on weather conditions
- Strictly no cancellation or amendment upon confirmation of booking
- Strictly no refund from the above case
- Foreign tourists have special arrangements
- Limited promotional offer only.
- Not valid with other offers.
- Please contact Clifford for child policy
Learn more of our Tour Packages here!
BAGUIO – MOUNTAIN PROVINCE